I’m honored and thrilled to be nominated for the black cat blue sea award by Alicyana. This award recognizes people who make an impact on their readers. Thank you for considering me and also, please check out her blog!
The Rules are:
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominee.
- The questions you ask while nominating can only be three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
So here are the questions posed by Alicyana:
Where are you from?
I grew up in Pakistan and then moved to Canada when I was 15. When I came here, I was in high school, so I had a couple of tough years. Leaving behind all my friends, my way of life and living in a basement in those initial years was extremely brutal (not to mention those snowstorms!). As time went by I’ve gotten to know myself better and I’ve grown to appreciate all the things that my adopted country has given me… I’m happy to say; I consider this home now.
What are your hobbies?
I love sketching, writing and reading. I wish I had more free time to read all the books that I have to read. I also like watching weird, surreal movies… so I’m a huge David Lynch fan.
What is your dream?
I want to have enough money where I can live comfortably and be able to write.
- What motivates you to blog?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Do you believe in the paranormal? If yes, can you describe an event that you can’t explain?